Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Commission (RSMSSB) has recruited 4207 vacant posts of Patwari. The application process for recruitment will start from 20 January 2020 and continue till 19 February 2020. Interested candidates can fill the online application form within the due dates. Candidates can fill the application form through the prescribed E Mitra Kiosk / Jan Suvidha Kendra of the state. Before filling the application form, candidates should check the eligibility prescribed for recruitment, only then participate in the application process. For more information related to the RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020 application process, you can read our page till the end.
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment Application Form 2020
Let them know that they are participating in RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020, they must submit the prescribed application fees along with the application form, without depositing the application fees, the application forms will not be considered complete and such applications are canceled. will. Candidates can submit the application fee through e Mitra Kiosk. You can get information about important dates related to RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment Application Form 2020 from the table given below.
|Online application start date||20 January 2020|
|Application deadline||19 February 2020|
|Last date for submission of application fee||19 February 2020|
Official Site: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
All the candidates have to pay the application fee through e-Mitra kiosk. The application fee is as follows-
- Application fee for General and Economically Weaker Section – Rs 450
- Other Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer) – Rs 350
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, PwDs / all categories whose family annual income is less than 2.5 lakhs – Rs 250
Qualification and criteria
- The candidate should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a university established by law and completed O (O) level certificate course. or
- Have obtained the Certificate of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) under National / State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. or
- Degree or diploma in computer science / computer application course from a university established by law. or
- 3 years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic Institute. or
- Have obtained engineering and technology degree from any university established by law in any stream.
- To participate in this recruitment, the age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01 January 2020.
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment Admit Card 2020
After the application process of RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020 is over, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued. The admit cards will be issued online through the official website of the department, from where you will have to download the admit card. The admit card of any candidate will not be sent through post. Let us tell you that the admit card is an important document for the exam, without the admit card you will not be given entry in the examination hall. Candidates should also carry a valid identity card along with the admit card at the time of examination.