SBI Clerk Result 2020: The preliminary examination for SBI Clerk of candidates was conducted in June 2019. Let the candidates know that the result of the preliminary examination has been released now. You can get your results online by visiting the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in. With this, you can also get the result using the link given on our page. The candidates who pass the preliminary examination of SBI Clerk will be called for the main examination. After the completion of the main examination, the final results of the candidates will be released and the candidates who succeed in the examination will be selected for the clerk posts.
SBI Clerk Result 2020
According to the information, SC / ST / OBC / PWD and XS class will be given 5 percent relaxation in SBI Clerk written examination. Candidates can check the important dates of SBI Clerk Result 2019 as per the table below. Take a look at the table below.
|Date of Preliminary Examination||June 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||Ongoing|
|Date of Main Exam Admit Card||Will be announced|
|Date of Main Examination||Will be announced|
|Main exam result||Will be issued|
Result: – Candidates can check SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Result 2019 from here.
See such SBI Clerk Result 2019
You can see the result of two dates. You can check the result by going to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in. Along with this, candidates can also see their results through the link given on our article. We will tell the candidates some steps to see the result so that the candidates can easily see their results. It has been seen much that after the examination, the candidates are waiting for the result.
- To see the results, the candidates must first go to the official website of www.sbi.co.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to click on the career option.
- On clicking the option, the career page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then candidates have to click on the link with Junior Associate Result.
- Clicking on the link will open the PDF file in front of the candidates. Then the candidates can check their results.
The main examination will be conducted after the preliminary examination of the candidates. Candidates will be asked 190 questions for a total of 200 marks in the main examination. For which candidates will be given a total of 2 hours 40 minutes. Candidates can understand the exam pattern through the table below.
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60|
Important information of the result
- The candidates cannot get rechecked after the result is released.
- Results will be released online only.
- Only the candidates who have passed the preliminary examination can take the main examination.